Saturday, January 9, 2010

Golden Oldies





Above: Lettering in Acrylic paint, images outlined in marker, colored with crayon



Above: Outlined in marker, colored with crayon

Below: Marker and colored pencil

I had a bunch of our friends help color in the lettering while I was at work if I remember correctly...I'm pretty sure this is the first poster I ever made for his birthday.  OLD school:) Love ya baby!


These are some posters I've made throughout the years for my husband's birthday.  It's become sort of a tradition at our house now that he gets one every year.  He likes to see what I come up with.  I usually have friends and family sign the poster and write a messages to make it more personal; almost like a ginormous birthday card.

We usually keep it up for a few days after all the hoopla has died down too - so he can still feel special on his "un-birthdays":). 

No comments: